Meet Gregory Ward
Partner at The Ward Law Group
Gregory Ward is a Founding Partner of The Ward Law Group, a Florida personal injury law firm representing victims of accidents. His practice focuses on solving disputes in the areas of insurance coverage, bad faith, personal injury and a wide range of complex contractual matters. Teaming up with his wife, Ward Law Founding Partner Jany Martinez-Ward, and its team of attorneys, Greg assists clients litigating with insurance companies, contract disputes or for their personal injury claims.
Greg as also handled numerous insurance coverage and litigation matters nationwide. He has litigated cases at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. His experience includes helping clients resolve many types of claims, such as disaster and hurricane insurance disputes, construction defects and Chinese drywall insurance disputes in addition to other business and individual insurance disputes.
Greg earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law and his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland. He is licensed to practice in Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, and in U.S. Federal Court.
Gregory Ward’s Education & Credentials
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- Law Faculty Award, Outstanding Graduate of the Class
- Commencement Student Speaker
- Member, National Moot Court Team
- Associate Case Note Editor, University of Baltimore Law Review
- Legal Analysis, Research and Writing Teaching Assistant; Supervising Teaching Assistant
- University of Maryland, B.A., History
Gregory Ward’s Bar Admissions
Attorney Gregory Ward is able to practice in many courts throughout the United States, such as:
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims