The Ward Law Group is offering you the opportunity to win a college scholarship to help you further your education. We are now accepting scholarship applications until May 1, 2023.
The Ward Law Group is pleased to announce its 2023 scholarship program aimed at supporting students in pursuing their academic goals. We believe that investing in our future leaders and providing them with the support they need is essential to the prosperity of our community.
That’s why, as part of our commitment to giving back to our community, we will be awarding five $1000 scholarships to deserving students. Our firm recognizes the value of a college education to help students achieve their career goals. We also understand the financial challenges that many students face when pursuing higher education, and we want to help alleviate some of that burden.
To be eligible for Ward Law Group Scholarships, applicants must demonstrate a commitment to learning, a determination to reach their goals, and a desire to positively impact their community.
Applicants must email the following materials with their online application for 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A current high school transcript
- A list of any extracurricular activities or community involvement
- A creative entry based on one of the following prompts:
- As a graduating senior, how have you made a positive impact on the community?
- Fatal crash data has consistently shown that drivers 21 to 24 years old have the highest level of involvement in alcohol-impaired fatal crashes, compared to drivers of other age groups. What can you do to raise awareness among your college peers?
- A current photo (suitable for publication)
Creative entries may include an essay, short video, song, poem, or another original piece of work. Written essays should be limited to 500-600 words and audio/video entries to two to three minutes.
Each scholarship winner will be notified directly and will be announced by our founding partners on our media and social platforms.