The Ward Law Group, PL is looking for an experienced Director of Human Resource professional ideally with Human Resource experience. The right candidate must manage a team of dynamic individuals, ensure payroll records, and that all human resource decisions are made with complete information with an eye toward the bottom line. We have a fast-paced but fun environment. We were ranked as a Top Company to Work for by the South Florida Business Journal, the only law firm to receive this recognition.
Key Responsibilities for the Director of Human Resource include:
- Overseeing HR tasks such as onboarding, payroll, maintenance of employee files, offer letters, researching benefit questions, processing 401K activities, etc.
- Implementing and executing internal policies and procedures.
- Exercising personnel management, human resources, employee benefits, computer network, Internet and database administration, onboarding, and similar activities.
- Designing and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures for HR.
- Maintain employee records and performance evaluations.
The ideal candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Five (5) years minimum of experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong work ethic.
- Advanced knowledge of payroll software.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate organizational, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong process and managerial skills.
- Required business or HR degree.
- Preferably some master’s level coursework.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $65,000 – $85,000 per year depending on experience
- EMPLOYER PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks of Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Additional Profit-Sharing
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- In 2021, Ward Law Group team members were awarded bonuses including a Tesla Model 3, Mac computer, iPads, air pods, cash bonuses, and other amazing prizes…Let’s see what we offer for 2022.
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in four offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We have been named a Best Place to Work in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal!!! THE ONLY LAW FIRM TO BE NAMED
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,600 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third-highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal-oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.