Can you develop a comprehensive training program for multiple departments? Are you a great communicator and teacher? Does interacting with new people get you excited every day? Do you take pride in helping people become their best selves?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our Company Training Manager position.
Our Company Trainer is committed to building the best team possible with the end result of helping the Ward Law Group grow and expand.
As a Company Trainer, you will be responsible for understanding the processes of our current systems and then developing training programs around those processes. Our team is composed of goal-oriented and service-oriented professionals.
Company Training Manager responsibilities are the following:
- Evaluate team trainees to measure progress and to assess the effectiveness of training.
- Identify performance gaps or improper system usage and reports on the progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assist employees with “how to” perform specific tasks related to their positions
- Suggest improvements to work procedures.
- Maintain trainee personnel records.
- Discuss with management, supervisors, and team members to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives, and technologies.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of each department.
- Formulate and track training objectives, outlines, and determine instructional methods such as classroom, video, audio and/or virtual training including instructor-led training, E-Learning, group instruction, one-to-one instruction, or workshops.
- Present information using a variety of formats, such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, question and answer, quizzes and other quality control methods.
- Select and develop training aids.
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Must have at least three years training experience.
- Must be punctual.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make our team feel at home
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate complex material with our team members.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Record of success in program management, onboarding, teaching and development,and/ or other related field
- Program management including managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track and excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills required
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: Base salary of $25-32.50 per hour plus guaranteed bonuses for each team member who meets all goals. Bonuses could reach $25,000 for team members who are retained by the company and meet their goals.
- EMPLOYER PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member is going to walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better) and others will win computers, iPads, air pods and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims in South Florida with a strong focus in the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover yearly for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest growing law firms in the country with close to 100 employees in three offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to making a difference and making an impact on our communities with our legal service and motivated team. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community with the help of our team:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,100 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirt of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.