Are you interested in working in a fast-paced personal injury law firm with motivated and passionate Litigation attorneys? Are you looking for a new challenge in the personal injury field? Are you looking to develop new skills and knowledge from working with various teams?
Here at The Ward Law Group, PL, we are seeking a Litigation Assistant with a strong dedication to help and assist our litigation team in delivering a world-class client experience that will make a lasting impact on our community. You will be a crucial element to the Litigation team, helping our team prepare for trial to achieve the justice and compensation our clients deserve for their personal injuries.
Your dedication, experience, knowledge, and motivation, paired with your need to help others in our community and team, will serve a crucial role in our firm’s goal to deliver a world-class client experience that is impactful and memorable.
Litigation Assistant key responsibilities:
- Handle court filing (e-filing) and mailings, including communications with judicial assistants
- Responsible for service of complaints and subpoenas
- Responsible for all litigation scheduling, including, but not limited to, motions, depositions, meetings with clients, and mediations.
- Calendaring of all dates and deadlines including, but not limited to, due dates for answers, replies, discovery, trial deadlines, hearings, mediations, and depositions
- Requesting medical records and bills
- Payments of invoices, statements, and litigation costs
The ideal Litigation Assistant must possess the following skills and qualifications:
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Three (3) years minimum of experience in litigation.
- Professionalism and prioritization of client customer service and representation.
- Intense research, verbal and written communication, and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
- EMPLOYER PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks of Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer-paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes - yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in four offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,600 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas, we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third-highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the "I Have a Dream Foundation."
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes.
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals.
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal-oriented as you to achieve greatness together.
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.