Do you enjoy making negotiations? Do you feel committed to helping others obtain what they deserve? Do you take pride in assisting others to get their lives back on track when they undergo stressful situations?
Ultimately, are you a person who enjoys sealing a deal and meeting your goals?
If you find yourself saying “YES” to these questions, then you may be the perfect fit for our Reductions Specialist role.
Our Reductions Specialists team is committed to delivering the best client experience and negotiations to compensate our clients for the injuries and suffering they endured during their incidents. Our Reductions Specialists team members are very motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, confident, and determined to reach their goal to generate the highest compensations for their clients.
As a Reductions Specialist, you will be the crucial element to help us obtain our firm’s goal to serve our clients with the maximum compensation from their injury claims. You will be negotiating reductions for medical bills from medical providers and hospitals. You will be informing your client of each of your negotiations and the outcomes. In addition, you will be the one sealing the deal to our personal injury cases. You will obtain the highest satisfaction of experiencing our clients smile at the end of the process when they receive their maximum compensation.
Reduction Specialist key responsibilities include:
- Warmly greeting clients that visit the office and making sure they are comfortable.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Returning calls for all voicemails (clients or providers) within established timeframe
- Log phone calls and documents into online document management software
- Communicating case status to clients and maintaining conference room cleanliness after meeting with client
- Negotiate outstanding bills and liens with medical providers
- Overseeing the signing process of required documents to close cases and submitting them to the appropriate department and insurance companies, as applicable
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and keeping them informed on steps and timelines to close their case
- Preparation of final closing packages for clients
- Setting up appointments and meeting clients to explain closing documents
- Attend trainings sessions to stay updated on all company processes and procedures
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including successfully communicating with clients, other employees, and vendors.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $15-$20 per hour after initial 90-day training period.
- EMPLOYER-PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims in South Florida, focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in three offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community with the help of our team:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,000 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- We host live games through different radio stations giving members of our communities the chance to obtain answers to their legal questions and win prizes (such as products, money, concert tickets, and many more)
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal-oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.