Medical Management Case Manager
Are you interested in helping others reach a goal? Do you enjoy helping people during stressful situations that can impact their lives? Do you acknowledge the importance of helping others when they need it the most?
Do you like helping others while using your knowledge in the medical field?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the ideal candidate for the Medical Management Case Manager role we are currently offering.
Our VIP team focuses on providing the best client experience while helping our clients reach the compensation they deserve from enduring stressful situations such as a car accident. The VIP team is committed to achieving the maximum settlement for our clients while allowing them to recover from injuries from their personal injury incidents at the expense of the faulty party.
As a Medical Management Case Manager, you will perform an essential role in helping our clients obtain the treatments and maximum compensation they deserve to overcome the stressful situation they have undergone. You will be the vital connection for receiving the documentation needed to build a solid case to help solve our client’s problems. Our VIP team is composed of optimistic, determined, motivated, passionate, and risk-taking members striving for excellence in the process of helping our clients by listening to their problems and providing solutions.
Medical Management Case Manager responsibilities are the following:
- Educating clients about their possibilities within the case and the importance of treatment.
- Helping program medical appointments and transportation.
- Answering any client questions or doubts concerning medical treatment.
- Collecting and managing documents related to personal injury claims.
- Logging all communications with insurance companies, medical providers, and clients into a computer database.
- Have frequent communication with clients regarding the status of their claims.
- Obtaining medical records from medical providers and organizing them in client’s file.
- Investigate client’s prior claims and gather prior medical records.
- Compiling medical records and case documentation to support the claim for an attorney to review.
- Always maintaining client’s case file up to date and organized.
- Preparing the case for demand preparation and transferring over to demand team.
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including successfully communicating with clients, other employees, and vendors.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $17-19 per hour after initial 90-day training period.
- EMPLOYER-PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims in South Florida, focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in three offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
- We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community with the help of our team:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,000 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- We host live games through different radio stations giving members of our communities the chance to obtain answers to their legal questions and win prizes (such as products, money, concert tickets, and many more)
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals.
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal-oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.