Lake Worth Truck Accident Lawyer
Thousands of Americans are injured each year in semi-truck accidents, and, due to the size and weight of these vehicles, these accidents can be devastating. Truck accidents also kill over 4,000 people each year.
These accidents can be caused by several factors including driver negligence, poor maintenance, bad weather, road construction, heavy traffic, distracted or impaired driving, or driver fatigue. No matter how a truck accident occurs, the damages suffered by the victims can be far-reaching and debilitating. If you are seriously injured in a trucking accident, you may need to contact an experienced attorney. A Lake Worth truck accident lawyer can help you to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
Common Types of Truck Accidents in Lake Worth
The most common type of truck accident is a rollover. Rollovers happen when the driver loses control of the vehicle, and the truck slides sideways and jackknifes. If the driver is making aggressive turns, it can also cause a truck to roll over, especially if the vehicle is going at a high speed.
Other types of trucking accidents occur because of tire blowouts, rear end accidents, underrides, wide turns, lost loads, T-bones, and head on collisions. These types of collisions can be severe and the aftermath of a trucking accident can cause major devastation to all parties involved. When these accidents are the result of the negligence of the truck driver, the trucking company, or a truck manufacturer, the injured party could bring a claim to hold them liable. For help with filing a claim, get in touch with a Lake Worth truck accident lawyer
Injuries Resulting from Truck Collisions
As stated above, these accidents can cause devastating injuries. When these accidents are caused by another’s negligence, the victim may be able to seek compensation. Common injuries include:
- Broken Bones/Fractures – the blunt force involved in a trucking accident can break bones and cause fractures
- Brain/Head Injuries – head injuries can be a mild concussion or severe traumatic brain injuries (TBI), which can result in a variety of negative effects
- Amputated Limbs/Extremities – limbs such as arms, legs, hands, or feet can be severed during the impact of an accident and may have to be amputated
- Spinal Cord Injuries – the impact of a truck accident can injure or damage the muscles or nerves in the spinal cord, leading to partial or complete paralysis
- Neck and Back Injuries- the abrupt force that affects drivers and passengers in an accident can result in neck and back injuries, which can lead to severe pain or paralysis
- Internal Injuries- these types of injuries involve the liver, pancreas, bladder, spleen, or kidneys
- Lacerations and Cuts- glass, metal, plastic or other materials on a vehicle can cause serious cuts and wounds or result in scars that are disfiguring or become infected.
- Wrongful Death- fatalities often occur in a commercial truck accident
Talking to a Lake Worth Truck Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking accident, you need an experienced Lake Worth truck accident lawyer to fight for you. If you need compensation for your injuries, you should not try to negotiate on your own. It is important to work with legal counsel that can navigate the process on your behalf.
A compassionate lawyer can fight to get the compensation that you deserve to cover medical expenses, lost income from work, as well as damages for pain and suffering. Call for a free consultation today.
Áreas de Práctica
Accidente de Bicicleta
Accidente de Autobús
Accidente de Autos
Accidente de Lyft
Accidente de Motocicleta
Accidente de Peatones
Accidente de Uber
Accidentes de Camiones