Do you take pride in delivering the best client experience? Do you dedicate yourself to always being positive, goal-oriented, innovative, and welcoming to help deliver the ultimate experience that impacts your client, team, and community? Do you find value in the experience you deliver and receive?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our Client Support Representative position.
Our Client Support Representative team is committed to initiating the best experience with our clients, teams, and communities with the end result of meeting each of their goals with our legal services here at The Ward Law Group.
As a Client Support Representative, you will be the valuable connection that brings our teams together to allow us to deliver high-quality legal representation to our clients and communities. Our Client Support Representative team is composed of goal-oriented innovators looking to building the best relationships and experiences that impacts not only our clients, but that continues to be a game changer in the client experience industry worldwide.
Client Support Representative responsibilities are the following:
- Warmly greeting clients and vendors that visit the office and making sure they are comfortable, listened, and assisted.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls to the appropriate person.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Logging phone calls and documents into online document management system.
- Answering a multi-line phone system and transferring calls.
- Call employee waiting for visitor and guide them to a conference room.
- Ensure reception area and conference rooms are tidy.
- Ensuring mail correspondence is delivered to the appropriate office staff.
- Stamp and record date of receipt and notify office staff of mail received.
- Receive, sort, scan/save, and distribute mail.
- Prepare, scan/save, and process outbound mail.
- Scan and file mail documents in both paper files and computer system as needed.
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- EMPLOYER PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member is going to walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better) and others will win computers, iPads, air pods and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims in South Florida with a strong focus in the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover yearly for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest growing law firms in the country with close to 100 employees in three offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to making a difference and making an impact on our communities with our legal service and motivated team. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community with the help of our team:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,000 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirt of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- We host live games through different radio stations giving members of our communities the chance to obtain answers for their legal questions and win prizes (such as products, money, concert tickets, and many more prizes)
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.
As you can see… we commit to YOU, as YOU are our family. We want you to seek success with us through our hard work and sacrifice to serve our client, team, and communities.