Are you proficient with the Salesforce? Are capable of staying updated on the Salesforces’ new tools, capabilities, and updates? Are you passionate about helping companies accomplish their goals through your knowledge and skills in Salesforce platform?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our Salesforce Administrator position.
As our Salesforce Administrator you will be committed to helping our firm to maximize our Salesforce platform to accomplish our firm’s goals.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for maintain the Salesforce platform, customizing the platform for our needs, and staying up-to-date on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- User support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, fields, customs objects, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Monitor user adoption
- User training and creating training materials
- Experience integrating and supporting Salesforce apps (ex. Phone).
Salesforce Administrator Requirements and Required Skills
- Salesforce product knowledge and [24 months] * hands-on administration experience with [Sales Cloud or your Salesforce product]
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Preferred knowledge of Litify Platform.
- The exact amount of required hands on experience should be relative to the complexity of the configuration and support.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- Available and responsive to questions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Training users and creating training materials
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, fields, custom objects, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports
- Developer experience with Metadata, Apex Class and Triggers are a plus.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range:$70,000 -$75,000 per year
- EMPLOYER-PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, a Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a fast-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we have recovered for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We have been named as a Best Place to Work in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal!!! THE ONLY LAW FIRM TO BE NAMED!!!
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,100 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.