Call Center Sales Manager
Can you manage a team of stellar professionals? Have you helped coach team members transforming them into the best versions of themselves? Do you take pride in delivering the best client experience and sales experience? Do you dedicate yourself to always being positive, goal-oriented, innovative, and welcoming to help deliver the ultimate experience that impacts your client, team, and community? Do you find value in the experience you deliver and receive?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our Call Center Sales Manager position.
Our Sales team is committed to initiating the best experience with our clients, teams, and communities with the end result of meeting our firm’s sales goals to helping more clients achieve their deserved compensations for their personal injuries through our service.
As an Call Center Sales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring your team members provide a meaningful connection with other team members and our clients. Our Sales team is composed of goal-oriented innovators looking to building the best relationships and experiences with clients through their sales experience.
Call Center Sales Manager responsibilities are the following:
- Overseeing the success of our Investigations team to reaching our firm’s sales goals.
- Coach and mentor team to improve the sales experience being delivered to our client to get them to sign up for our legal service.
- Assist and educate team to help clients through the Personal Injury process at The Ward Law Group, PL.
- Supervise clients’ calls are being returned same day and followed up daily by your team.
- Make sure that all team members log all phone calls and documents into online document management system.
- Overseeing that your team carefully documents and inputs all client’s cases into our case management software (Litify).
- Ensuring your team keeps track of new cases through our case management software (Litify), along with follow-up with potential new clients on a daily basis
- Set goals, produce sales reports, complete monthly forecasting and track sales
- Hire and train new hires to deliver the ultimate customer and sales experience that provides reassurance on our services.
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Must have at least three years of sales experience and experience managing at least five people.
- Must be punctual.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make our clients feel at home
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Call center experience helpful but not necessary
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $85k per year plus performance bonus based on sales quota
- EMPLOYER-PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, a Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a fast-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we have recovered for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We have been named as a Best Place to Work in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal!!! THE ONLY LAW FIRM TO BE NAMED!!!
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,100 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.