Client Support Representative
Do you take pride in delivering the best client experience? Do you dedicate yourself to always being positive, goal-oriented, innovative, and welcoming to help deliver the ultimate experience that impacts your client, team, and community? Do you find value in the experience you deliver and receive?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our Client Support Representative position.
Our Client Support Representative team is committed to initiating the best experience with our clients, teams, and communities with the end result of meeting each of their goals with our legal services here at The Ward Law Group.
As a Client Support Representative, you will be the valuable connection that brings our teams together to allow us to deliver high-quality legal representation to our clients and communities. Our Client Support Representative team is composed of goal-oriented innovators looking to build the best relationships and experiences that impact not only our clients, but that continues to be a game changer in the client experience industry worldwide.
Client Support Representative responsibilities are the following:
- Warmly greeting clients and vendors that visit the office and making sure they are comfortable, listened to, and assisted.
- Answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate person through a multi-line phone system
- Log phone calls and documents into the online document management system.
- Receiving deliveries by courier or messenger and advising the appropriate staff for pick-up of boxes and envelopes.
- Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are tidy.
- Ensuring mail correspondence is delivered to the appropriate office staff.
- Assist office staff with clerical duties including faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files, as needed
The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Must be punctual.
- Polished professional with an outgoing attitude, a team player, and loves to make the guests feel at home
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, and vendors.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $11-$14 per hour
- EMPLOYER PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks of Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
- This year, another Ward Law Group team member will walk away with a Tesla Model 3 (or better), and others will win computers, iPods, air pods, and other amazing prizes – yes, really, we are serious!!
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. The Ward Law Group is a high-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we recover for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in four offices nationwide.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,600 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third-highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal-oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.