- Check your car’s windshield wipers, brakes, and tires.
- Turn lights on to help you improve visibility and reduce glare.
- When going on road trips, perform vehicle maintenance.
- Maximize Caution: respect the set speed limit, avoid stagnant water, and maintain proper distance from other cars.
- At night, vision is impaired which makes it hard to see pedestrians, animals or cyclists.
- Avoid using cruise control: If case of hydroplaning, it is hard to maneuver.
In the event of an accident causing injuries, The Ward Law Group has the knowledge and experience to provide the best legal representation.
Recent Verdicts & Settlements
$1,250,000 – Motorcycle Accident
Oswaldo is a family man who was seriously injured after a careless driver caused him to fall from his motorcycle.
$1,000,000 – Car Accident
Elvia was in an intense car crash causing her vehicle to roll over, leaving a mother in an extended comatose state.
Arturo owns his own business and suffered serious injuries after a car accident., the pastor of his church recommended The Ward Law Firm!
$700,000 – Truck Accident
Hector was in a truck accident and initially offered $200,000 from the insurance company, we negotiated an offer based on what he deserved.