- Check your car’s windshield wipers, brakes, and tires.
- Turn lights on to help you improve visibility and reduce glare.
- When going on road trips, perform vehicle maintenance.
- Maximize Caution: respect the set speed limit, avoid stagnant water, and maintain proper distance from other cars.
- At night, vision is impaired which makes it hard to see pedestrians, animals or cyclists.
- Avoid using cruise control: If case of hydroplaning, it is hard to maneuver.
In the event of an accident causing injuries, The Ward Law Group has the knowledge and experience to provide the best legal representation.