About Douglas A. Harrison, Esq.
Mr. Harrison has practiced law in Florida for over 25 years. He brings an impressive track record of success and decades of experience and legal acumen to his work with The Ward Law Group. Before joining the Firm, Mr. Harrison served as an assistant state attorney in Miami-Dade County in Florida, assistant city attorney for the City of Hollywood, and assistant city attorney for the City of Miami. A South Florida native, Mr. Harrison is a proud two-time alumnus of the University of Florida, earning his Bachelor of Arts degree and his Juris Doctor from the institution. While in law school, he served on the Journal of Law and Public editorial board.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Trial Law
- J.D., University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- B.A., University of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- South Broward Bar Association